In 2021, the National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) credential is changing its name to the Certified Apartment Leasing Professional (CALP) credential.
Enhance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a Certified Apartment Leasing Professional (CALP) and take your career to the next level. CALP training helps you lease apartments, satisfy your residents and increase your resident retention.
Leasing professionals are the first people prospective residents meet, and often their only gauge of the property staff. This course is designed to teach these professionals skills to help them become top producers.
Key Leasing Performance Indicators Addressed in CALP:
- Using Technology to Generate Traffic
- Reputation Monitoring and Management
- Daily Inspection of Leasing Center, Tour Route, Model and Vacant
- Relationship-Building while Shopping the Competition
- Application of Fair Housing Laws
- Proper Screening of a Prospective Resident's Qualifications
- Ability to Review Lease with New Resident
- Application of the Relationship Sales Process
- Managing Objections
- Managing the Move-In Process
- Work with the Team to Manage Resident Issues and Maintenance Requests
- Building Relationships with Residents and a Sense of Community
- Securing and Processing Lease Renewals
- Conducting a Market Survey and Drawing Conclusions
- $499 | In-person (member)
- $499 | Virtual (member)
- $699 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2021
- Bringing in New Residents
- Marketing and Maintaining Your Community
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2021
- Relevant Laws and How to Apply Them
- The Sales Process and Building Relationships
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2021
- Why Your Competition Matters
- Effectively Meeting the Needs of Residents
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
For more information