- Gov't Affairs
Become one of the ten featured education sponsors for the
2016- 2017 education season!
• Logo recognition in Education Course Catalog
• Logo recognition in Trends education spread (minimum of 6 times / year)
• 10 free seminar vouchers (voucher value = $49)
• 2 seminar introductions (3-5 minutes to introduce yourself and company)
• Sponsor logos run during every seminar in the Education Room
• Lunch provided on your behalf
• Choice of module for CAM, CAMT, or CAPS (CAPS is $500/module)
• 3-5 Minutes to introduce yourself and your product during lunch.
• Opportunity to network with students
• Recognition as a “Module Sponsor”
• Networking and promotional material distribution opportunity with present and future industry decision makers.
The AAMD's award-winning Education department offers the following National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) designations to further enhance your career.
In addition to the classes being offered at the AAMD Education Center, CAM and NALP can be earned online. See links below for more information.
The CAM Program is designed to enhance the skills of the apartment manager, resulting in better managed more profitable rental properties, improved resident retention rates, and increased employee productivity. Programs may be taken as stand-alone seminars or in full to earn the industry designation. CAM is also avaialble online through the National Apartment Association website www.naahq.org.
The Certified Apartment Supplier course runs along side the CAM Program and is designed as an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by the apartment manager customer. The CAS program develops the Apartment Supplier's knowledge of residential property management, apartment community cash flow and budgeting, and risk management. The course is ideal for new salespeople as well as veterans of the industry. Programs may be taken as stand-alone seminars or in full to earn the industry designation.
Maintenance expenses are the single largest controllable element in any operating budget. This course is designed as an introduction for new maintenance professionals or as a refresher for the veteran employee, to give these professionals the knowledge and tools necessary to run an effective maintenance program. Programs may be taken as stand-alone seminars or in full to earn the industry designation.
Programs may be taken as standalone seminars or in full to earn the industry designation.
The NALP Online Course provides affordable, convenient, self-paced training for both new and experienced leasing consultants. This interactive NALP Online Course takes advantage of the online medium to create an engaging, effective learner experience.
Take the next step in your professional development and become a certified success by earning your Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) designation. NAAEI’s CAPS program is an in-depth review of property management principles and tech- niques as used by the professional supervisor.
CAPS training is one full day of classroom training per month on the third Friday of the month for five months.