Landlord 101 - March 9, 2013
How to Professionally Manage your Investment Property
Online Registration is now closed. There are still seats available and you are welcome to register at the event starting at 8:30am.
Should the weather become a safety issue we will decide about postponing before 8:00am Saturday. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org Saturday morning to check.
PPA Event Center Map to Event
2105 Decatur St
Denver, CO 80211
Click to Download Flyer
In the current economy many have become an "Accidental Landlord" where they now own a rental property. This seminar was created to help you manage your rental property like a pro by offering you tips to help protect your investment and avoid potential legal hazards.
This seminar is intended for the non-professional rental manager to learn about regulations and practices regulating the housing industry.
- Deborah Wilson, Landlord / Housing Attorney
- Joseph L. Gonzalez, Denver Fire Chief
- Debbie Ortega, Denver County Councilwoman
What You Will Learn:
- Landlord Basics
- Best Practices to Manage Your Property
- Local and State Safety Concerns
- Will Your Lease Stand Up in Court?
- How to Conduct Credit Checks
- Overview of the Evictions Process
- Your Responsibilities as a Landlord
Cost is $25/person.
Who should attend: Rental Property Owners/Managers
** Information provided on this form for registration purposes will be used by the AAMD for communication about our organization and upcoming education opportunities and will not be sold to other parties. **