Advanced Fair Housing courses offer a great overview of fair housing laws and compliance regulations for the on-site and management level staff. This three-hour seminar provides explanations of the Federal Fair Housing Law and targets ways in which you can comply.
- General Do’s and Don’ts
- Reasonable Accommodations and Modifications
- Different Terms or Condition
- False or Inaccurate Information
- Refusal to Lease
- Advertisements and Announcements
Tschetter, Sulzer, PC
- $49 | In-person (member)
- $49 | Virtual (member)
- $79 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
For more information