Join a Committee
Joining a committee is a rewarding experience and one of the best ways to get involved at the Apartment Association.
- Assist in planning events or coordinating AAMD efforts!
- Meet and network with new people
- Help the Association succeed in different areas
- Make the most of your membership investment!
Committees & Their Areas of Focus:
- Ambassadors: welcoming new members (meets monthly)
- Bowling Tournament: planning for our annual bowling event (monthly Nov - Feb)
- Chili Cookoff: planning for annual family fall event (monthly, July - Oct)
- Golf Tournament: planning for the various golf events (monthly March - Aug)
- Maintenance Mania: planning for the annual Maintenance celebration event (monthly, Oct-Apr)
- Member Services: providing best membership experience (quarterly)
- Tributes: planning for the quadrennial Tributes celebration (monthly during event year)
*Only sponsorsing Supplier Partners are able to serve on the Tributes planning committee
- H.O.M.E Program: focus on participation with the Hands on Maintenance training room (monthly)
- TechCon: planning annual Technology Conference (monthly, Oct-March)
- Trade Show & Education Conference: planning annual signature conference (monthly, Sep-May)
- Economic Conference: planning our annual economic market update event (monthly , Oct-Jan)
- Affordable Housing: furthering businesses in affordable housing (quarterly)
- Career Initiative: attracting new talent to our industry (monthly)
- Communications: AAMD publications & brand (quarterly)
- Inclusion & Diversity: the contributions and perspectives of different groups of people (monthly)
- Membership Development: focus on building new member relationships (monthly)
- Onsite Engagement: increasing engagement of on-site professionals (quarterly)
- Public Relations: creating positive PR for our industry (monthly)
- Apartments Giving Back Day: annual volunteer day for Family Homestead (monthly, Jan-Jun)
- Charity Auction: planning for our annual holiday auction (monthly Sept-Dec)
Sign Up for Committees Here:
Fill out the form below and a staff member will get back to you with more information.