Basic Door Repair
Save your property money with these door repair tips and tricks
AAMD Hands On Maintenance Education Room
7100 East Belleview Avenue Suite 305 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 United States
Door Repair Tips & Tricks
Doors sagging, or sticking? Do you have doors that have been forced open? Squeaking hinges? Come learn some tips and tricks for adjusting doors hinges and latches as well as tips and tricks for installing new doors.
TRAINING IS HANDS-ON!
WHAT TO EXPECT: High energy, fun and hands-on! This new training space was built for maintenance professionals BY maintenance professionals. The HOME Room is state of the art but allows maintenance teams to get their hands dirty by not only learning how to fix something but by truly fixing it in the classroom setting.
The HOME Room is nothing like a typical classroom environment. Yes, there are tables, chairs and a screen for a PowerPoint, but this space offers flexibility and encourages students to get up, move around and dive into the equipment they have at their fingertips.
- Early Bird Pricing | $49 per person
- General Admission | $59 per person
- Non-member Admisson | $79 per person
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
- Hybrid classes are not included in the Virtual All Access Pass
Click Here for In-person Education COVID-19 Policy
For More Information