Measurement / Blueprint Fundamentals
Measurement is everything 1/8" 1/16" and everything in between. We will cover the basics of using a tape measure and the great tools that are built into tape measures for you to make quick and accurate measurements, and find studs. We will cover blueprint basics, reading of blue prints and using a scale ruler so that you have a better understanding of how your building was put together and how to use the prints to help you in repairs.
TRAINING IS HANDS-ON!
WHAT TO EXPECT: High energy, fun and hands-on! This new training space was built for maintenance professionals BY maintenance professionals. The HOME Room is state of the art but allows maintenance teams to get their hands dirty by not only learning how to fix something but by truly fixing it in the classroom setting.
The HOME Room is nothing like a typical classroom environment. Yes, there are tables, chairs and a screen for a PowerPoint, but this space offers flexibility and encourages students to get up, move around and dive into the equipment they have at their fingertips.
- Early Bird Pricing | $49 per person
- General Admission | $59 per person
- Non-member Admisson | $79 per person
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
- Hybrid classes are not included in the Virtual All Access Pass
For More Information