CAMT Training is now Hands-On!
CAMT training will be held at Emily Griffith Neighborhood Campus located at 3600 E 46th Ave, Denver, CO 80216.
Enhance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) and take your career to the next level. CAMT training helps you preserve the value of your apartment community and increase resident satisfaction.
This program offers “blended learning”, integrating three hours of online coursework. The training covers a combination of Non-Technical and Technical courses designed to meet the needs of today’s apartment residents.
Courses will be held Wednesdays beginning March 21 and will run through April 25. The following topics are included or available as an individual module:
- Wednesday, March 21 | 9:00am-5:00pm
- Interior & Exterior
- Wednesday, March 21 | 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Appliance Maintenance and Repair
- Wednesday, March 28 | 9:00am-5:00pm
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
- Wednesday, April 4 | 9:00am-5:00pm
- Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
- Wednesday, April 18 | 9:00am-5:00pm
- Heating Maintenance and Repair
- Wednesday, April 25 | 9:00am-5:00pm
- Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair
Presented by: HD Supply | Troy Meyer, Jason Allen and Joe Thompson
Please email Lisa Godbehere at email@example.com for a detailed copy of the schedule
Who Should Attend: Maintenance Technicians and Supervisors