CAMT Training is now Hands-On!
CAMT training will be held at the new AAMD Education Center 2!
Enhance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) and take your career to the next level. CAMT training helps you preserve the value of your apartment community and increase resident satisfaction.
This program offers “blended learning”, integrating three hours of online coursework. The training covers a combination of Non-Technical and Technical courses designed to meet the needs of today’s apartment residents.
Courses will be held Tuesdays beginning April 16 and will run through May 14. The following topics are included or available as an individual module:
- Tuesday, April 16 | 9:00am-5:00pm
- Interior & Exterior
- Tuesday, April 16 | 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Appliance Maintenance and Repair
- Tuesday, April 23 | 9:00am-5:00pm
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
- Tuesday, April 30 | 9:00am-5:00pm
- Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
- Tuesday, May 7| 9:00am-5:00pm
- Heating Maintenance and Repair
- Tuesday, May 14 | 9:00am-5:00pm
- Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair
Please email Lisa Godbehere at firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed copy of the schedule
Who Should Attend: Maintenance Technicians and Supervisors
This class is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, April 16th assuming that the office expansion construction will be done. Please know there is a chance of this class being pushed back if construction is not complete. Lisa Godbehere will communicate the progress to all registered students.