Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT)
Understand what it takes to run a strong maintenance program
CAMT Training is Hands-On!
CAMT training will be held at the all-new Hands On Maintenance Education Room every Tuesday starting October 17th - November 14th, 2023.
- October 17th-CAMT Training Day 1
- October 24th- CAMT Training Day 2
- October 31st- CAMT Training Day 3
- November 7th- CAMT Training Day 4
- November 14th - CAMT Training Day 5
Maintenance expenses are the single largest controllable element in any operating budget. This course acts as an introduction for new maintenance professionals or as a refresher for the veteran employee, teaching what it takes to run a cost-effective maintenance program.
- Processing work orders correctly in a timely fashion, and to residents' satisfaction
- Electrical services and repairs
- HVAC services and repairs
- Painting services
- Construction services and repairs
- Mechanical services and repairs
- Appliance services and repairs
- Lock and key services and repairs
- Customer service and performing maintenance tasks according to company policy and procedures
- Minimizing personal and property damage while safely performing maintenance activities
- Fair housing regulation compliance
- Environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance
- Reporting and documentation of maintenance activities in compliance with company policy and regulation
- Curb appeal, property inspection, and daily maintenance
- Established procedures for maintaining recreational facilities and common areas
- Implementation of a preventive maintenance schedule
- Repair and replacement decisions
- Professional behavior patterns, communication skills, and appearance
- Clear and respectful communication with residents, team members, and contractors.
EARN A NATIONAL CREDENTIAL!
- $899 | Early Bird (register by 8/17/2023)
- $1,099 | General Admission
- $1,399 | Non-member Pricing
*Does not qualify for Education Property Pass
For more information