Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) SLAM!
AAMD Education Center7100 E Belleview Ave, Suite 305 Greenwood Village, CO 80111
KEY to Career Growth
Earning your Certified Apartment Manager credential allows you to demonstrate that you have the knowledge and ability to manage an apartment community and achieve owners’ investment goals.
You’ll learn about comprehensive marketing plans, resident retention, contractors and vendors, resident communication, preventative maintenance programs, accounting principles and practices, employment regulations, maximizing property performance and income, and many more topics vital to successful apartment management. The CAM Program consists of eight modules plus a comprehensive certification exam.
Enhance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a (CAM) and take your career to the next level. CAM training helps you manage your apartment community and your team more effectively.
Our instructors share their years of industry expertise in the multi-family industry to enhance your career and community. This eight module designation program begins Monday, October 17 and will conclude on October 21. Each module will be held from 8-5pm at the AAMD Education Center.
- October 17th- Kat Flowers: Industry Essentials (1.5) & Financial Management
- October 18th- Clover Sharpe & Kimberly Miller: Marketing (7.0)
- October 20th- Tonya Storovich: Legal (4.0) & Risk Management (5.0)
- October 19th- Bob Donahue: Resident Experience (2.5) & Property Maintenance (6.0)
- October 21st- Tamera Greene: HR Management (7.0)
Key Learning Objectives:
- Occupancy rates
- Comprehensive marketing plans
- Sales team management and product readiness
- Equitable treatment of current and potential residents
- Resident retention and the maintenance of a positive company image
- Consistent and ongoing resident communication
- Positive resident service and issue resolution
- Enforcement of company policy in compliance with laws and regulations
- Property inspections
- Preventive maintenance programs
- Service request process
- Apartment turnover process
- Contractors and vendors
- Recruitment, hiring, orientation and training of high-caliber employees
- Systematic employee evaluation
- Employment regulations and record keeping
- Analysis of the property’s financial operations with corrective actions for underperformance
- Monitoring of property performance to achieve the owner’s investment goals
- Accounting principles and practices
- Maximizing net operating income
- Reporting property performance honestly and accurately
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!