KEY to Career Growth
Developed by the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI), the Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) course offers the highest standard of professional training for the on-site manager. Enhance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a (CAM) and take your career to the next level. CAM training helps you manage your apartment community and your team more effectively.
Whether you are a property manager or new to property management, this course provides in-depth training and expertise just for you! Earning CAM credentials gives you the skills to increase your community's net operating income; the knowledge to effectively manage an apartment community; and most importantly, the ability to achieve your property owners’ investment goals
Our instructors share their years of industry expertise in the multi-family industry to enhance your career and community.
This eight module designation program begins Monday, March 8 and will conclude on Wednesday, April 14. Each module will be held from 4-7pm at the AAMD Education Center or virtually through the Zoom Learning Platform. A detailed schedule is provided below.
Monday, March 8 & Wednesday, March 10
- Orientation, Industry Essentials
- Property Maintenance
Monday, March 15 & Wednesday, March 17
- Resident Experience
- Risk Management
Monday, March 22 & Wednesday, March 24
- Legal Responsibilities
Monday, March 29 & Wednesday, March 31
Monday, April 5 & Wednesday, April 7
- Human Resource Management
Monday, April 12 & Wednesday, April 14
- Financial Management
- $999 | In-person (member)
- $999 | Virtual (member)
- $1,499 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions! Virtual attendees are REQUIRED to have their camera on throughout the duration of each module.
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
- Hybrid classes are not included in the Virtual All Access Pass
For more information