Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS)
Advance Your Career in Multifamily be Earning the CAS
AAMD Education Center7100 E Belleview Ave, Suite 305 Greenwood Village, CO 80111
KEY to Career Growth
Earning CAS allows you to network with your peers from other companies, learn about the benefits and activities your local apartment association offers and engage in apartment association meetings and events. The course is an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by apartment-manager customers.
You'll learn about:
- Applicant screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a positive fair housing environment
- Minimizing risk through inspections, preventative maintenance, safety
- programs, and documentation
- Addressing property and environmental hazards and crime
- Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve an owner's investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
- October 17th- Kat Flowers: Industry Essentials (1.5) & Financial Management
- October 18th- Clover Sharpe & Kimberly Miller: Marketing (7.0)
- October 20th- Tonya Storovich: Legal (4.0) & Risk Management (5.0)
- October 19th- Bob Donahue: Resident Experience (2.5) & Property Maintenance (6.0)
- October 21st- Tamera Greene: HR Management (7.0)
CAS candidates must complete NAAEI's Supplier Success online course prior to earning their CAS Credential.
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
- $499 | In-person (member)
- $499 | Virtual (member)
- $899 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
- Hybrid classes are not included in the Virtual All Access Pass
For more information
Lisa Godbehere or Rowan Thompson