Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS)
Advance Your Career in Multifamily be Earning the CAS
KEY to Career Growth
A valued Supplier Partner has a deep understanding of the apartment industry. This course helps you gain that insight so you can better position your products and services to meet industry needs. This course is ideal for new salespeople and helps industry veterans gain further knowledge of apartment community operations.
Earning CAS allows you to network with your peers from other companies, learn about the benefits and activities your local apartment association offers and differentiaite yourself from the competition!
You'll learn about:
- Applicant screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a positive fair housing environment
- Minimizing risk through inspections, preventative maintenance, safety
- programs, and documentation
- Addressing property and environmental hazards and crime
- Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve an owner's investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
Module Schedule (4:00-7:00pm):
- March 07 | Industry Essentials
- March 14 | Resident Experience
- March 16 | Risk Management
- March 21 | Legal Responsibilties
- March 23 | Legal Responsibilties
- April 11 | Financial Management
- April 13 | Financial Management
CAS candidates must complete NAAEI's Supplier Success online course prior to earning their CAS Credential.
- $499 | In-person (member)
- $499 | Virtual (member)
- $899 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
For more information