The Masters of Giving: Charity Auction 2023
Charity Auction at a Brand New Location!
Join us for our annual Holiday event to benefit Family Homestead (a transitional housing program for homeless families) and the Apartments Giving Back program. The evening will include a silent auction, live entertainment, hors d'oeuvres, games and a state-of-the-art Golf Simulation.
The first Masters Golf Tournament was held in 1934, which inspired the theme for this year's event. Themed attire includes vintage golf clothing or classy 1930's threads. If you are unsure how to pull off a vintage golf look, cocktail attire is always a great default.
Request for Donations:
Our Charity Auction relies on donations from members and non-members alike! We are looking for donations in the following categories, and we’re looking forward to recognizing and thanking our donors in the program at the event!
Join the Community Contest!
Every community or on-site team who donates a basket to the Charity Auction will be entered into a contest! The basket that brings in the most money in the silent auction at the event will win a free lunch provided for their team! All participating communities who donate a basket/item to the silent auction will be given a donation certificate to proudly display. Contact email@example.com to confirm your donation and make a difference!
Examples of donations needed:
- Art & Décor: Paintings, ceramics, etc.
- Electronics: Smart devices, Gaming Systems, TVs, AirPods, etc.
- Health & Beauty: Massages, Spa, Pedicures, etc.
- Out on the Town: Event tickets, dinner, hotel stays, movies, etc.
- Pampered Pets: Pet pillows, chew toys, etc.
- Jewelry & Accessories: Earings, purses, etc.
- Travel & Entertainment: Getaways, Hotels, etc.
- Sports & Recreation: Sports tickets, fitness memberships & equipment
- Child’s Play: Books, toys, games, etc.
- Appliances & Services: For personal use only