Coffee With the Lawyers 5
Bring a cup of coffee and your questions to ask the lawyers
We are proud to present a live Q&A opportunity with local attorneys. This is a CAA / AAMD member only event and is free of charge! Non-members interested in becoming a member of AAMD are welcome to attend.
Everything is changing so fast it can be hard to keep up, especially in the Mulitfamily Industry. The CAA has put together a panel of experts to help address those burning questions you've been trying to get answered. Industry experts Debbie Wilson, Vic Sulzer and Drew Hamrick will be online and ready to help you navigate the current times.
Topics Might Include:
- How to successfully document a workout for an early lease termination.
- How to document rent restructures.
- Are PPP (payment Protection Program) loans for me?
- Duty to notify residents of known flu.
- Ability to move and show units.
- Limitations on evictions.
- Service of rent demands.
CAA / AAMD
Springman Braden Wilson Pontius, PC
Tschetter Sulzer, PC