It is hard to maintain your calm and not take it personally when your customer is being difficult or rude, yet that is what is necessary for business. This class will show you ways to communicate more effectively with the unhappy customer and find a positive solution.
Course Topics Include:
- Understanding the difference between difficult vs. upset people.
- What makes a person difficult.
- Learn the skills to master managing difficult people.
- Learn the three stages of conflict and how to manage the customer.
- Quick tips on how to handle common hassles.
- 10 active listening tips.
- How to avoid escalation.
Presented By: Susan Lind
- $49 | In-person (member)
- $49 | Virtual (member)
- $79 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
- Hybrid classes are not included in the Virtual All Access Pass
For more information
Lisa Godbehere or Rowan Thompson