Basic Fair Housing for Multifamily Professionals
Make sure your community is in compliance with Fair Housing Regulations
Make sure your community is in compliance with Fair Housing Regulations and Guidelines. This class gives management and leasing professionals detailed information on regulations and instructs managers and leasing professionals in handling difficult Fair Housing situations.
- Who is considered disabled or otherwise protected under Fair Housing Regulations.
- How to analyze risk in dealing with day-to-day resident issues that may affect a resident’s Fair Housing rights.
- The difference between reasonable accommodations and modifications.
- How to properly handle resident requests.
- HUD/DOJ Guidelines, and what happens if your resident files a complaint.
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
In Person and Virtual Attendance Available
- FREE | Class Pass Holder
- $49 | Early Bird Pricing
- $59 | General Admission
- $79 | Non-member Pricing
Class Pass: $450 / Property
- Unlimited classes for unlimited number of people at your community through June 30, 2023*
- Good for current and new community employees
Class Pass holders must be logged in to unlock Class Pass registration option
*Does not include Certifications, Credentials or Education Events
For more information