Make sure your community is in compliance with Fair Housing Regulations and Guidelines. This class gives management and leasing professionals detailed information on regulations and instructs managers and leasing professionals in handling difficult Fair Housing situations.
- Who is considered disabled or otherwise protected under Fair Housing Regulations.
- How to analyze risk in dealing with day-to-day resident issues that may affect a resident’s Fair Housing rights.
- The difference between reasonable accommodations and modifications.
- How to properly handle resident requests.
- HUD/DOJ Guidelines, and what happens if your resident files a complaint.
- $49 | In-person (member)
- $49 | Virtual (member)
- $79 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
- Hybrid classes are not included in the Virtual All Access Pass
For more information
Lisa Godbehere or Rowan Thompson