From Apathy to Empathy
Effectively Communicate and Interact with Residents
"Lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern"
"Ability to understand and share the feelings of another"
Turn your apathy to empathy in this all new seminar from AAMD! Taking an apathetic approach with residents can hurt your relationships, hinder renewals and much more. It has never been more important to provide residents with a true gauge of what is happening and why.
- How to recognize apathetic behavior
- Taking an empathatic approach
- Handling rent increases with empathy
- The importance of knowing your sub-markets
- New tools to handle difficult situations
- Much more!
In Person and Virtual Attendance Available
- $49 | Early Bird Pricing
- $59 | General Admission
- $79 | Non-member Pricing
Property Pass: $450 / Property
- Unlimited classes for unlimited number of people at your community through June 30, 2022*
- Good for current and new community employees
*Does not include Certifications, Credentials or Education Events
For more information