Newmark Knight Frank’s Denver Multifamily group presents its annual strategy session surrounding the buy-sell-hold multifamily cycle. This year, the focus will be on how COVID-19 and the current economic environment are impacting multifamily acquisitions and dispositions. “Buy”, “Sell” and “Hold” sessions will be conducted separately, but attendees get to experience all three in Zoom breakout rooms. At the end of the three sessions, all attendees will come together for a group Q&A session.
“Buy” will be led by Executive Managing Director Justin Hunt; “Sell” will be led by Director Spencer Bradley and “Hold” will be led by Executive Managing Director Andy Hellman and Senior Managing Director David Treadwell.
Sessions will cover:
- The impact of today’s market on property values
- How to acquire a property in the current environment
- How to sell a property in the current environment
- How to obtain a new loan or refinance your property
- Renovation strategies that most effectively enhance value for long-term holders
Annual Program Sponsor