A big obstacle we all face at this time is navigating uncertainty and change. You feel it and so do your employees. Let's take a look at this past year and a half. What have you learned and how do you move forward? In this session, you’ll walk away with 3 practical strategic tools to implement immediately.
- The 27 Biz Challenges assessment will identify your top 5 roadblocks and establish the groundwork for creating a bulletproof strategy that pinpoints growth, recognizes obstacles, discovers influences, and gives insight into all aspects of change.
- You’ll learn there are six distinct Leadership Styles and most importantly how and when to use each.
- It’s said that communication is the life-blood of a healthy organization. It is possible to to use your Communication Plan to strengthen and sustain a stronger bottom line. You’ll walk away with an actionable plan.
Become a leader that foresees the trajectory of your business, inspires productive outcomes, and powers the bottom line with a predictive methodology that overcomes any obstacle the future brings.
This will be a very informative meeting you will not want to miss!
Register online or RSVP to Lisa Godbehere at email@example.com or (303) 329.3654
Terri Norvell works with forward-focused multifamily organizations and suppliers. She’s a change agent, trusted leader and business advisor with over 850 executive coaching clients. Through her innovative leadership programs clients develop team engagement, systematized processes and enhanced profits. Terri’s a high-energy keynote presenter, corporate growth facilitator, performance coach and author. Her 25 years of executive leadership includes VP of Training & Marketing with a $1.2B property management & development company; GM of a 5 state $9M temporary housing firm; President of a Silicon Valley Chamber. She’s received the Apartment Association of Metro Denver Supplier Sales Professional ‘Tributes of the Industry’.
IROC IS BACK IN PERSON
Both in-person and virtual attendance options will be available. Be sure to select your preference when you register or RSVP.
Annual Program Sponsor
Hybrid Forum: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Virtual attendees will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the speaker. Be sure to bring all your questions!
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
For more information