Keys to Supplier Success
Creating successful suppliers in the multifamily housing industry
AAMD Education Center7100 E Belleview Ave., Suite 305 Greenwood Village, CO 80111
The Supplier Success course is designed to offer an overview of the apartment industry and recommends ways that suppliers can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies, and apartment association members.
- Understanding the apartment industry and the various types of multifamily housing;
- Recognizing measurements of a property’s success;
- Communicate using industry terms and acronyms;
- Identifying financial decision-makers;
- Reviewing timing, resources, and daily operations of onsite team;
- Getting the most from your Apartment Association membership;
- Making the best of all relationship building opportunities (networking)
- including with other classroom participants.
Presented by: Susan Lind, Apartment Flags by Susan