The Supplier Success course is designed to offer an overview of the apartment industry and recommends ways that suppliers can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies, and apartment association members.
- Understanding the apartment industry and the various types of multifamily housing;
- Recognizing measurements of a property’s success;
- Communicate using industry terms and acronyms;
- Identifying financial decision-makers;
- Reviewing timing, resources, and daily operations of the on-site team;
- Getting the most from your Apartment Association membership;
- Making the best of all relationship-building opportunities (networking)
- including with other classroom participants.
- $49 | In-person (member)
- $49 | Virtual (member)
- $79 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Class sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
- Hybrid classes are not included in the Virtual All Access Pass
For more information
Lisa Godbehere or Rowan Thompson