Your Leasing Team is on the front lines every day meeting potential residents and presenting your company to the public. Empower them with the basic skills they need to make the best first impression possible and contribute to your property's bottom line.
In this class they will review the basics in telephone presentations, greeting customers, demonstrations, qualifying residents, tracking visits and successfully closing the deal.
This class is perfect for Leasing staff new to the industry or needing a refresher. The basics students learn here will complement the procedures you use.
- Telephone Techniques
- Qualifying Residents
- Marketing and Advertising
Who Should Attend:
Leasing staff new to the industry or needing a refresher
- $49 | In-person (member)
- $49 | Virtual (member)
- $79 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
- Hybrid classes are not included in the Virtual All Access Pass
For more information