Excel is the worlds most popular spreadsheet program. Millions of people use it to track, store, arrange and calculate data.
The Intermediate Microsoft Excel is designed for beginners and advanced users alike. Students learn how to easily work with data and use Excel's hidden features. You will learn about spreadsheet design, manipulating data, and about how to utilize the world's most popular business tool.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use advanced formulas.
- organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- create and modify charts.
- analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts.
- insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.