Quarterly Apartment PRO Roundtable
RSVP to attend the April 11th Apartment PRO Roundtable and learn about how to pick and identify emerging neighborhoods in the Denver and Colorado market. This can be key to growing your portfolio and capitalizing on your ROI! In addition, Peter McFarland will be hand to discuss Opportunity Zones, a new opportunity for investors. Examples of topics to be discussed:
- Overview of Opportunity Zone locations and where to find your next investment
- What are your investment goals?
- How do you quickly learn specific market nuances?
- When do you need boots on the ground?
- Getting comfortable with the historical data and comparable properties?
- Local partnerships
- Your first new market investment…
- How do you “dip your toes” in the water?
- Primer of the Opportunity Zones: What are they and why should you invest in them?
- Mechanics of investing in an Opportunity Zone
- Strategies to avoid paying a single cent more in tax than legally necessary
Annual Program Sponsor
The Apartment PRO Roundtable is a FREE quarterly luncheon for AAMD property management companies and owners with less than 500 units. Meetings offer valuable information relating to property management, legal issues, industry trends, and other timely topics to assist members. Meetings are casual with lunch provided.