Quarterly Apartment PRO Roundtable
RSVP to attend the November 14th Apartment PRO Roundtable and learn about investing in a mature cycle. Find out what’s really happening in the front range market, take time to evaluate the sell vs. hold decision, and learn how you should be updating your business plan with the current market. The panel will explore and discuss the topics below and more!
- Where should you be in this part of the cycle? The sell/hold decision
- Passive investing in a few projects vs. majority owner in one
- Should you monetize your experience in financing, managing, or developing?
- Urban vs. suburban vs. rural
- Build to sell vs. build to own
- Is it time to see if the grass is greener in other markets/sub-markets?
- Other residential asset classes? Other real estate asset classes?
- Where do you see opportunity?
- How do you find it?
Adam Riddle, Nexus Commercial Realty
Remington Green, Summit Communities
Peter Eklund, Slipstream Properties
The Apartment PRO Roundtable is a FREE quarterly luncheon for AAMD property management companies and owners with less than 500 units. Meetings offer valuable information relating to property management, legal issues, industry trends, and other timely topics to assist members. Meetings are casual with lunch provided.