CAPS: Certified Apartment Portfolio Manager (hybrid)
Stand out in an extremely challenging environment.
CAPS is all NEW!
The Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) program is all new! NAAEI has released the updates program to include 6 brand new modules.
- Client Services and Stakeholder Relations
- Investment Management
- Improving Asset Performance
- Asset Evaluation
- Talent Management
- Contemporary Issues in Multifamily Housing
This program’s curriculum emphasizes recruiting, retaining and engaging high-performing employees. You’ll also learn how to analyze and report property and portfolio financial results, conduct due diligence and community takeovers and oversee management agreements. Take the next step in your professional development and become a certified success by earning your Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) designation.
CAPS training will take place from November 16-19, 2020 (Monday-Thursday) in a slam format. Students will complete the required 26 hours in the four day period and be eligible to take the exam at the completion of the program.
- $1,299 | In-person (member)
- $1,299 | Virtual (member)
- $1,899 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
HYBRID SEMINARS: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
THINGS TO KNOW
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
- Hybrid classes are not included in the Virtual All Access Pass
FOR MORE INFORMATION