CAMT Training is Hands-On!
CAMT training will be held at the all-new Hands On Maintenance Education Room Tuesdays from 9-4 for five weeks.
Maintenance expenses are the single largest controllable element in any operating budget. This course acts as an introduction for new maintenance professionals or as a refresher for the veteran employee, teaching what it takes to run a cost-effective maintenance program.
Enhance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) and take your career to the next level. CAMT training helps you preserve the value of your apartment community and increase resident satisfaction.
- Tuesday, October 19| 9:00am-12:00pm
- Interior & Exterior
- Tuesday, October 19 | 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Appliance Maintenance and Repair
- Tuesday, October 26 | 9:00am-5:00pm
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
- Tuesday, November 2 | 9:00am-5:00pm
- Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
- Tuesday, November 9 | 9:00am-5:00pm
- Heating Maintenance and Repair
- Friday, November 16| 9:00am-5:00pm
- Air Conditioning Maintenance and Repair
- $999 | In-person (member)
- $1,350 | In-person (non-member)
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
For more information