KEY to Career Growth
Developed by the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI), the Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) course offers the highest standard of professional training for the on-site manager. Enhance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a (CAM) and take your career to the next level. CAM training helps you manage your apartment community and your team more effectively.
Our instructors share their years of industry expertise in the multi-family industry to enhance your career and community. This eight module designation program begins Monday, October 12 and will conclude on October 16. Each module will be held from 8-5pm at the AAMD Education Center.
- Orientation, Industry Essentials
- Property Maintenance
- Financial Management
- Resident Experience
- Risk Management
- Human Resource Management
- $999 | In-person (member)
- $999 | Virtual (member)
- $1,499 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
- Hybrid classes are not included in the Virtual All Access Pass
For more information
Lisa Godbehere or Rowan Thompson