KEY to Career Growth
Developed by the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI), the Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) course offers the highest standard of professional training for the on-site manager. Enhance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a (CAM) and take your career to the next level. CAM training helps you manage your apartment community and your team more effectively.
The National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) has put together a live virtual CAM program to help facilitate spring sessions. Susan Weston, a national speaker, subject matter expert and co-author of the CAM materials will be teaching the different modules in a virtual format on the dates below.
- Day 1 | April 30 - 9:00am-10:00am
- Program and Platform Orientation
- Day 2 | May 04 - 9:00am-1:00pm
- CAM Introdication, Industry Essentials & Marketing
- Day 3 | May 06 - 9:00am-1:00pm
- Property Maintenance & Legal Matters
- Day 4 | May 08 - 9:00am-1:00pm
- Risk Management, HR & Resident Experience
- Day 5 | May 11 - 9:00am-1:00pm
- Financial Management, Review
This unique opportunity is only available during the spring session. All future CAM sessions will be traditional in-person delivery or online through Visto.