Charity Auction 2019: Denim and Diamonds
AAMD Winter Charity Auction Benefiting Family Homestead
Request for Donations:
Donations are being accepted until November 8th. Thank you for your donation!
Examples of donations needed:
- Art & Décor: Paintings, ceramics, etc.
- Electronics: iPads, TVs, PS3, Cameras, DVDs, etc.
- Health & Beauty: Massages, Spa, Pedicures, etc.
- Out on the Town: Event tickets, dinner, movies, etc.
- Pampered Pets: Pet pillows, chew toys, etc.
- Jewelry & Accessories: Earings, purses, etc.
- Travel & Entertainment: Getaways, Hotels, etc.
- Sports & Recreation: Sports tickets, fitness memberships & equipment
- Child’s Play: Books, toys, games, etc.
- Appliances & Services: For personal use only
Join us for an evening of giving!
Join us for our annual Holiday event to benefit Family Homestead (a transitional housing program for homeless families) and the Apartments Giving Back program. The evening will include a silent auction, live music, hors 'oeuvres, raffle drawings, games and more at Mile High Station!
What to Expect:
- Silent Auction
- Raffle drawings
- Games with prizes
- DJ booth
- Live Band
The event attire, it is up to you. Throw on your favorite Denims or your best cocktail dress; everything is “in” at Denim & Diamonds.
Win a trip to Nashville, TN.
Grand prize includes airfare and 3 nights hotel.
Tickets are $10 each. Need not be present to win.
You can purchase tickets when you register.
REMEMBER: Get Home Safe!
We are encouraging attendees to take the Light Rail, a cab, a Lyft or an Uber home from the event. Attendees who submit receipts from the night of the event will be entered to win a prize at the January PowerLunch.
|4:30 PM - 5:30 PM||Cocktail Hour|
|5:30 PM - 8:00 PM||Silent Auction|
|7:30 PM - 7:45 PM||Paddle Call with Eric Goodman|
|7:45 PM - 8:00 PM||Raffle Drawings|
|8:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Silent Auction Checkout|