Wire, Panels, Breakers & Fuses
Electrical maintenance and repair can be an underlying component of every repair a maintenance professional works on. It is important to understand the different components of electrical maintenance and how to make your repairs safely.
In this seminar, attendees will learn about electrical wiring, main service panels, fuses, circuit breaks, and wall switches. You can do lots of things with electrical wires: strip them, clean them, connect them, pigtail them. In this seminar, you’ll learn how to do this and more!
TRAINING IS HANDS-ON!
WHAT TO EXPECT: High energy, fun and hands-on! This new training space was built for maintenance professionals BY maintenance professionals. The HOME Room is state of the art but allows maintenance teams to get their hands dirty by not only learning how to fix something but by truly fixing it in the classroom setting.
The HOME Room is nothing like a typical classroom environment. Yes, there are tables, chairs and a screen for a PowerPoint, but this space offers flexibility and encourages students to get up, move around and dive into the equipment they have at their fingertips.
- Early Bird Pricing | $49 per person
- General Admission | $59 per person
- Non-member Admisson | $79 per person
Property Pass: $450 / Property
- Unlimited classes for unlimited number of people at your community through June 30, 2022
- Good for current and new community employees
- Unlimited hands-on technical training
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
For More Information