EPA/CFC 608 Certification
Earn Your Universal HVAC Certification
If you work with refrigerant, buy it, check or charge A/C systems you must be certified.
This course is designed to provide associates with the knowledge necessary to pass the Federal EPA 608 exam. It has several sections which include Core, Type I, Type II, Type III, and a universal certification. Associates can pass any or all of the sections. If a passing score is achieved on all 4 sections, they will receive a Universal certification (now including the R-410a refrigerant). This certification is required by law for anyone that works on HVAC systems.
Mark’s teaching methods and simple to understand delivery of technical information give this class one of the highest success rates. Every technician should be certified!
Day 1 of class (September 22) will be the instructional portion of the class. Attendees will be provided a two hour instruction link to watch beforehand.
Day 2 (September 23) will be the testing portion of the class. Day one in person attendees will test in the morning at 9:00am. Day one virtual attendees will test (in person) in the afternoon at 1:00pm.
Please make note of your exam time.
Who should attend?
Managers, Supervisors, Technicians, Aspiring Technicians, or anyone that wants to get certified or learn about working with refrigerant or on A/C systems should attend.
Presented by: Mark Cukro, Service Team Training
Mark is a leading resource in the field of service team development and brings to you all of the knowledge, skills, and resources necessary to promote personal and professional development. Through his exceptional leadership and industry-proven effectiveness, Mark has become a highly sought-after resource to train service departments and assist companies in creating a customized training program or university to achieve their goals.
- $325 | In-person (member) - Limited to 25!
- $325 | Virtual (member) (Camera required to be on)
- $599 | In-person and Virtual (non-member)
- Day One In Person will test (in person) Day Two AM (9/23 - 9:00am)
- Day One Virtual will test (in person) Day Two PM (9/23 - 1:00pm)
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
Virtual attendees will be required to have access to their microphones and have their cameras on for the duration of class.
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
- Hybrid classes are not included in the Virtual All Access Pass
For more information