SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 6:00 – 6:30 a.m. Sponsor Registration
- 6:00 – 7:00 a.m. Sponsor Set Up
- 6:30 – 7:15 a.m. Attendee Registration
- 6:30 – 7:15 a.m. Breakfast
- 6:00 – 7:00 a.m. Driving Range Practice
- 7:15 a.m. Instructions & Rules for Golfers
- 7:30 a.m. Shotgun Start
- 1:30 p.m. Luncheon, Program & Raffle
- 3:00 p.m. Final Awards
USGA RULES GOVERN ALL PLAY
Except where local rules prevail. Lateral water hazards are defined by red stakes. Out-of-bounds and property lines are defined by white stakes. Please observe the 90* cart rule at all times. Keep carts on paths around tees, greens and all par 3's. Please repair all ball marks on green, rake bunkers and use sand mix to fill divots. Please respect homeowners' privacy; do NOT retrieve or play balls from private property. There is a comfort station at the tee of holes 6 and 14.
Hole #3 - Play provisional ball if you believe your ball has entered the hazard.
Hole #12 - Hit from drop area on opposite side of hazard if your tee shot has found the hazard.
Hole #16 - Play provisional ball if you believe your ball has entered the hazard.
Event is sold out.
For more information, contact Kaleene Toback