HVAC: Types of Heating & Preventative Maintenance
AAMD Hands On Maintenance Education Room7100 East Belleview Avenue Suite 305 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 United States
Heating Systems & Preventative Maintenance
Apartment communities have four main types of heating: electric baseboard heating, electric furnace heating, gas furnace heating and hydronic heating. This course contains a little general science, a little mechanical reasoning, and a good dose of practical application to help you tackle the most common issues related to each heating system.
TRAINING IS HANDS-ON!
WHAT TO EXPECT: High energy, fun and hands-on! This new training space was built for maintenance professionals BY maintenance professionals. The HOME Room is state of the art but allows maintenance teams to get their hands dirty by not only learning how to fix something but by truly fixing it in the classroom setting.
The HOME Room is nothing like a typical classroom environment. Yes, there are tables, chairs and a screen for a PowerPoint, but this space offers flexibility and encourages students to get up, move around and dive into the equipment they have at their fingertips.
- Early Bird Pricing | $49 per person
- General Admission | $59 per person
- Non-member Admisson | $79 per person
Property Pass: $450 / Property
- Unlimited classes for unlimited number of people at your community through June 30, 2022
- Good for current and new community employees
- Unlimited hands-on technical training
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
For More Information