CBRE's Denver Multifamily group presents its annual strategy session surrounding the buy-sell-hold multifamily cycle. This year, the focus will be on the current economic environment are impacting multifamily acquisitions and dispositions. “Buy”, “Sell” and “Hold” sessions will be conducted separately, but attendees get to experience all three in different breakout sessions. At the end of the three rotations, attendees will come together for a group Q&A session.
Sessions will cover:
- The impact of today’s market on property values
- How to acquire a property in the current environment
- How to sell a property in the current environment
- How to obtain a new loan or refinance your property
- Renovation strategies that most effectively enhance value for long-term holders
Annual Program Sponsor
IROC IS BACK IN PERSON
Both in-person and virtual attendance options will be available. Be sure to select your preference when you register or RSVP
Hybrid Forum: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Virtual attendees will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the speaker. Be sure to bring all your questions!
For more information