The Supplier Success course is designed to offer an overview of the apartment industry and recommends ways that suppliers can maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies, and apartment association members.
- Understanding the apartment industry and the various types of multifamily housing;
- Recognizing measurements of a property’s success;
- Communicate using industry terms and acronyms;
- Identifying financial decision-makers;
- Reviewing timing, resources, and daily operations of the on-site team;
- Getting the most from your Apartment Association membership;
- Making the best of all relationship-building opportunities (networking)
- including with other classroom participants.