THE live, in-person EVENT IS ON!
ADHERING TO THE CDC AND STATE OF COLORADO GUIDELINES FOR GATHERINGS
We are excited to have the opportunity to offer Maintenance Olympics in 2020! To adhere to the CDC and state of Colorado Guidelines for indoor gatherings, we will be breaking the attendance into three, three hour attendance waves:
- WAVE 2: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- WAVE 3: 2:30pm - 5:30pm
EACH ATTENDEE WILL FOLLOW A SCHEDULE WHICH INCLUDES:
- 1/3 of the time in the Exhibit Hall
- 1/3 of the time in an Education Class
- 1/3 of the time on the Competition Floor (including race cars).
Attendees will be assigned groups of no more than 75 people with social distancing measures in place.
EXPAND SECTIONS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- PANEL: How to Build Scope of Work & Managing the RFP Process
Chris Beno, Nick Hernandez, Chris Price, Lannon Quintana, Jeff Harmon
(Moderated by Tyson Witkamp, Interstate Restoration)
- First Company Aqua Therm Systems: Trouble Shooting and Service
Peter Buche, Buche & Associates
While in Education Seminars, attendees will be separated by at least 6 feet and the rooms will be disinfected between each session.
Each attendee will spend approximately one hour in competitions which include:
- Race Car - bring your race car to race against your peers
- Toilet Repair
- Light Fixture
- Ceiling Fan
- Plunger Toss
- “Grounds Pick Up”
- Mirror Cleaning
Note, this event will not be a National Qualifier this year, though it is still a great opportunity to practice and have some fun.
CLICK HERE FOR COMPETITION DESCRIPTIONS
Attendees will be provided gloves on the competition floor and all equipment will be disinfected between competition sessions.
This event could not be possible without the support of our Sponsors! They look forward to seeing you and giving you a social distance appropriate greeting at their booth!
- Appliance Factory Warehouse
- Green is Greater
- Maintenance Supply Headquarters
- Master Rooter Plumbing
- Arbor Contract Carpet
- Colorado Premier Restoration
- Endeavor Exteriors
- imADgine Studios
- Integrity Electrical Solutions
- M.E. Training
- Overhead Solutions INC
- The Home Depot Pro
- Venturi Restoration
- Wyatts Towing
Sponsor booths will be separated by at least 20 feet and there will be a one-way aisle down Vendor Row.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Admission will be limited. The event capacity will be under 25% the capacity of the venue
- Attendees will be required to enter at one of three separate entrances to encourage social distancing
- Vendor booths will be separated by at least 20 feet and there will be a one way aisle down Vendor Row
- Masks will be required of all attendees, and gloves will be provided during competitions
- Competitions will be held outdoors and equipment will be disinfected and sanitized between each wave of attendees and will be outside
Appliance Factory Warehouse
Green is Greater
Maintenance Supply Headquarters
Master Rooter Plumbing
Arbor Contract Carpet
Colorado Premier Restoration
Integrity Electrical Solutions
Overhead Solutions INC
The Home Depot Pro
For More Information
email@example.com | 303.329.3300