Microsoft Excel Essentials
Expand your Microsoft Excel Worksheets & Workbooks Knowledge
Excel is the worlds most popular spreadsheet program. Millions of people use it to track, store, arrange and calculate data.
Microsoft Excel Essentials is designed for beginners and advanced users alike. Students learn how to easily work with data and use Excel's hidden features. You will learn about spreadsheet design, manipulating data, and about how to utilize the world's most popular business tool.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Perform Calculations
- Modify & Format a Worksheet
- Work Successfully with Functions
- Use advanced formulas.
- Organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- Create and modify charts.
- Insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- Manage Workbooks
Presented by: Ruth Smith
Applied Desktop Services
Volume Pricing Available
$179.00 | In Person
$179.00 | Virtual
$279.00 | In Person
$279.00 | Virtual
For more information