National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) (Rescheduled)
Stand out in an extremely challenging environment.
Enhance your professional growth in the apartment industry by becoming a National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) and take your career to the next level. NALP training helps you lease apartments, satisfy your residents and increase your resident retention.
Leasing professionals are the first people prospective residents meet, and often their only gauge of the property staff. This course is designed to teach these professionals skills to help them become top producers.
Key Leasing Performance Indicators Addressed in NALP:
- Using Technology to Generate Traffic
- Reputation Monitoring and Management
- Daily Inspection of Leasing Center, Tour Route, Model and Vacant
- Relationship-Building while Shopping the Competition
- Application of Fair Housing Laws
- Proper Screening of a Prospective Resident's Qualifications
- Ability to Review Lease with New Resident
- Application of the Relationship Sales Process
- Managing Objections
- Managing the Move-In Process
- Work with the Team to Manage Resident Issues and Maintenance Requests
- Building Relationships with Residents and a Sense of Community
- Securing and Processing Lease Renewals
- Conducting a Market Survey and Drawing Conclusions