Toilets, tubs, showers, faucets, sinks, and disposals are some of the most common plumbing service requests submitted by residents. This seminar will help attendees troubleshoot, identify and repair most maintenance requests regarding these items. A sample of topics and area of emphasis include:
- Toilet handle
- Running toilet
- Condensation & leaking
- Toilet chain
- Toilet tank
- and More!
Tubs & Showers
- Single, double and triple-handle faucets
- Water pressure
- Leaky faucets
- Diverter valve
- Tub spout
- Other common problems
Faucets & Sinks
- Ball faucet
- Leaking cartridge
- Disc faucet
- Doesn't turn on
- Blades not turning
- Disposal leaks
- Clogged drain
TRAINING IS HANDS-ON!
WHAT TO EXPECT: High energy, fun and hands-on! This new training space was built for maintenance professionals BY maintenance professionals. The HOME Room is state of the art but allows maintenance teams to get their hands dirty by not only learning how to fix something but by truly fixing it in the classroom setting.
The HOME Room is nothing like a typical classroom environment. Yes, there are tables, chairs and a screen for a PowerPoint, but this space offers flexibility and encourages students to get up, move around and dive into the equipment they have at their fingertips.
- Early Bird Pricing | $49 per person
- General Admission | $59 per person
- Non-member Admisson | $79 per person
Property Pass: $450 / Property
- Unlimited classes for unlimited number of people at your community through June 30, 2022
- Good for current and new community employees
- Unlimited hands-on technical training
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
For More Information