Carolyn Strauss has studied and worked with some of the foremost experts in the world on gender communication, transacting in the marketplace, and voice dialogue. Through a lifetime of entrepreneurial ventures, a successful modeling career, years of retail experience, and a television career, Carolyn has a varied background where she has been exposed to nearly every type of enterprise.
An Empowered Mindset - April 2018 Women's Division Throwback Brunch
Managing People, Priorities, and Power
50th Anniversary Women's Division Throwback
Join us in celebrating and honoring women in the industry during this "throwback" brunch! This special brunch will feature Carolyn Strauss as the featured speaker as well as a special panel, Celebrating Women Industry Leaders with Mary Wessler, Stephanie Brock, Judy Blaes, and Sharon O’Connell.
Empowered Mindset for Leaders
(Managing People, Priorities, and Power)
Most people spend their hours at work reacting to demands and requests on their time and attention. Yet there are projects and deadlines that require them to be pro-active. How do you structure your time and your priorities to effectively manage your responsibilities? This entertaining and informative session addresses breakdowns around interruptions, communication failures and boundaries, and creates opportunities to optimize time and relationships.
- Attendees will get a visual representation of exactly where they are spending their time
- Attendees will determine where they are getting ROI and where they are getting depleted
- Learn a tool that increases productivity and leads to higher DPMs (Dollars per Minute)
- Boundaries around time and attention will be addressed
- Tested methods of responding to requests and demands will be explored