Water heaters store and heat water for an apartment building. There are two main types of water heaters: gas and electric. Both are basically the same except that gas water heaters have a gas burner at the bottom and a flue vent at the top, and electric water heaters have electric heating elements inside the tank.
This seminar will cover the fundamentals of each system and common water heater problems and solutions.
- Key parts and anatomy
- T&P Valve
- The Flue
- Draining water T
- he heating element
TRAINING IS HANDS-ON!
WHAT TO EXPECT: High energy, fun and hands-on! This new training space was built for maintenance professionals BY maintenance professionals. The HOME Room is state of the art but allows maintenance teams to get their hands dirty by not only learning how to fix something but by truly fixing it in the classroom setting.
The HOME Room is nothing like a typical classroom environment. Yes, there are tables, chairs and a screen for a PowerPoint, but this space offers flexibility and encourages students to get up, move around and dive into the equipment they have at their fingertips.
- Early Bird Pricing | $49 per person
- General Admission | $59 per person
- Non-member Admisson | $79 per person
Things to Know
- All in-person training will observe social distancing requirements as mandated by local and state orders
- All in-person training will observe restrictions on gathering sizes as mandated by local and state orders. Classes sizes will be limited.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer will be available for any member attending class
For More Information