Award Winning Technology Conference is Back This November!
The Consumer Shift
What are the “Next” Consumer Behaviors & Expectations
presented by: Mike Whaling
The Consumer's Journey has changed from the "old-school" way of recruiting and retaining our residents, to our "new way of life."
- How to leverage technology to personalize our consumers experience.
- Online Reputation.
- Always Connected/Always Mobile, let's get accessible.
- Technology trends and amenities that grab them and keep them.
Breakout Session 1 | 8:15-9AM
- Voice of the Employee: Online Reputation Management 2.0 presented by: Jen Piccotti
- High Tech & High Touch, Building Profitable Communities through Skillful Communication presented by: John Schick
- Denver Data Review presented by: David Pierce
Breakout Session 2 | 9:15-10AM
- Email Re-marketing: The Most Cost-Effective Marketing Tool in Our Arsenal presented by: Donald Davidoff
- Management Panel: Generational - Bridging the Gap
- Smart Communities and Sustainability presented by: Terrance Kane
Breakout Session 3 | 10:45-11:30AM
- Resident Panel Focus Group presented by: Elaine Williams
- How to Reach Your Prospective Residents without much Face to Face presented by: Jennifer Cyphers
- Learn How to Learn Online presented by: Andrea Shaw
Click "Registration" at the top to view sponsorship and ticket opportunities.
- Terabyte Sponsorship: $5,000 SOLD OUT!
- Megabyte Sponsorship: $2,500 (ONLY 1 Remaining)
- Kilobyte Sponsorship: $995
|7:00 AM - 8:00 AM||Registration and Networking|
|8:15 AM - 9:00 AM||Breakout Session 1|
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||Breakout Session 2|
|10:00 AM - 10:45 AM||
Snacks & Networking
|10:45 AM - 11:30 AM||Breakout Session 3|
|11:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Power Networking|
|12:00 PM - 2:00 PM||
PowerLunch - Keynote Luncheon with Mike Whaling
The Customer Behavior Shift