Leasing as we know it just took a big turn. Leads that were important before have now become a precious and much more scarce commodity. So how do you handle leads today? In this Speedy Session with Lisa Trosien, you will learn how to build interest, create desire, and most importantly, make your customer feel secure in knowing your company is on top of what is going on in today's world.
- Discover how to create the best possible first impression to gain and keep your customer's attention and loyalty
- Learn persuasive language that will improve your chances of closing your prospect
- Prepare for possible objections through negative preparation
- Master the art of 'meta perception' (your view of yourself) to create confidence in your prospect
- Learn the skill of self-persuasion, which encourages your customer to literally sell themselves
And much more!
Lisa Trosien, Apartmentexpert.com
A frequent multifamily speaker for the National Multihousing Council and other associations, Lisa started out as a Leasing Professional who worked part time to finance her undergraduate studies. Upon discovering how much she enjoyed leasing and the apartment industry as a whole, Lisa decided that she would use her teaching degree and apply what she has learned in school to the industry she has grown to love. A dedicated professional, Lisa has contributed to different leasing programs all around the United States. The curriculum development and content specialist has a column titled “On Site Solutions” on UNITS magazine of the National Apartment Association.
Virtual Seminar Series Pricing
- Single Admission | $29 per person
- 3-Pack Admission | $87 bundle (4 seats)
- Non-member Admisson | $59 per person
Save on the Entire Series!
*Get access to all 13 webinars with one registration.
Baker's Dozen (all access) | $199 per person - BEST VALUE
Virtual Seminar Series: What to Expect
The all new AAMD virtual seminar series is going to bring you relevant information to help with your day-to-day job in the current climate.
These are not your typical online classes. The Virtual Seminar Series will have a national speaker presenting information live in a virtual and interactive format.
Be sure to bring all your questions as they will be answered live by our national experts!
For more information
Lisa Godbehere or Rowan Thompson