Hands On Maintenance Training
Become a Heavyweight Sponsor!
- Heavyweight Sponsors will have exclusivity within their product or service.
- Presenting sponsors of VIP Opening Party
- Logo featured in training center logo
- Featured logo recognition throughout room and seminar marketing
- Three (3) training room rentals per year
- Multiple seminar sponsorships per year
- Annual Maintenance Olympics Gold Sponsorship. Credit towards higher level available
- Annual Exhibitor Sponsorship for maintenance focused PowerLunch with on stage recognition.
- Featured monthly in Trends Magazine as Heavyweight sponsor
- Opportunity to write up to two (2) articles in Trends magazines. Articles must be of general interest to AAMD members
- Featured in annual Membership Directory as Heavyweight sponsor.
- One (1) member will become a voting member of the Board appointed Education Advisory Council.
- Opportunity to serve on new Hands On Training Center committee. This committee will monitor curriculum, industry standards and overall success of the training center.
- Sponsors will be provided with a quarterly report of educational offerings, attendee counts and overall exposure.