ABC's of NOI: Every Dollar Counts
Learn about NOI & identify ways your community can become more profitable
AAMD Education Center7100 E. Belleview Ave., Suite 305 Greenwood Village, CO 80111
GPR – VAC = EGI + OI = GOI – OE = NOI
If you don’t know what this means, you should attend this course!
Everyone on your team makes an impact to the success of your community as it relates to financial performance, and every dollar earned and spent counts when it comes to NOI – the Net Operating Income. In this class everyone on your team will learn about NOI and learn how to identify ways your community can become more profitable.
In this class, students will learn the NOI equation and be given specific examples of how each position impacts NOI such as:
- Maintenance completing a make ready one day early
- What does an extra day of rent mean to the bottom line
- How small changes to rent or fees can affect NOI - increasing rent by $2 can pay for a golf cart for the community.
- What you can do to impact the bottom line.
Leave class knowing how to “own” your piece of the NOI pie.
Who Should Attend: Property Owners, Managers, Leasing and
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
In Person and Virtual Attendance Available
- FREE | Class Pass Holder
- $49 | Early Bird Pricing
- $59 | General Admission
- $79 | Non-member Pricing
Class Pass: $450 / Property
- Unlimited classes for unlimited number of people at your community through June 30, 2023*
- Good for current and new community employees
Class Pass holders must be logged in to unlock Class Pass registration option
*Does not include Certifications, Credentials or Education Events
For more information