Fair Housing for Multifamily Professionals
Advanced Fair Housing courses offer a great overview of fair housing laws and compliance regulations for the on-site and management level staff. This three-hour seminar provides explanations of the Federal Fair Housing Law and targets ways in which you can comply.
- General Do’s and Don’ts
- Reasonable Accommodations and Modifications
- Different Terms or Condition
- False or Inaccurate Information
- Refusal to Lease
- Advertisements and Announcements
In Person and Virtual Attendance Available
- $49 | Early Bird Pricing
- $59 | General Admission
- $79 | Non-member Pricing
Property Pass: $450 / Property
- Unlimited classes for unlimited number of people at your community through June 30, 2022*
- Good for current and new community employees
*Does not include Certifications, Credentials or Education Events
Hybrid Seminar: What to Expect
Hybrid classes will have the option for members to attend in-person or virtually through Zoom. When registering for class, please be sure to select the correct ticket type for your preferred delivery method.
Students attending virtually will still have the option to ask questions live and interact with the instructor and class. Be sure to bring all your questions!
For more information